About Lone Star Liberty Bell
Lone Star Liberty Bell is a rapid message distribution network.
You can use Lone Star Liberty Bell to participate in Central Texas’ growing liberty movement. Some things which Lone Star Liberty Bell can be used for include:
- Locations of speed traps and sobriety checkpoints
- Reporting unusual or improper police activity (Copwatch)
- Distress calls in case of roadside detention or imminent arrest
Here’s how it works:
- To notify people of something, call 1-512-34UNITE (512-348-6483) and leave a message after the beep. Porcupine 411 will then distribute an audio file containing your message to everyone who is subscribed to the list.
- To receive the audio notifications when someone leaves a message, subscribe to the mailing list by adding your email address under the subscribe section to the right.
In addition to email, you can receive messages via podcast (or iTunes).
You can also subscribe most MMS-capable wireless phones and receive the messages directly on your phone whenever you are away from home! To do this, you’ll need to subscribe using your phone’s MMS email address, which may be different from its text email address. (To find out your phone’s MMS email address, email a picture to your home email from your phone, and use the email address it came from.) Keep in mind that your wireless provider may charge you for receipt of MMS messages.